Personal Aide Services:
With Trust Home Care, Inc., a home care consultant will conduct a comprehensive interview and home assessment. In collaboration with you and a nurse supervisor, we develop a service plan that fits both your needs and budget and create a profile of the caregivers who will best suit your home environment. Your individual service plan can include any combination of aide work and skilled nursing. We offer services at any time or place of your choosing, in-home or out, 24-hours per day, any day of the year.
- Meal prep
- Errands and shopping
- Medication reminders
- Transportation assistance including accompaniment to medical appointments, to social events, and on errands
- Assistance with communication (help with getting the mail, writing letters, email, social media, texts, and more)
- Help with hobbies and activities such as potted plants, photo albums, etc.
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing, dressing, grooming
- Supervision when there is a chance of wandering or self-injury
- and much more
Medical Home Health Services:
Trust Home Care also offers medical home health services for skilled nursing and in-home rehab when patients are managing an illness or recovery at home.
- Setting up pill boxes and other medication set up
- Skilled observation and assessment of health conditions
- Medication administration: regularly scheduled shots, skin care, home iv management, etc.
- Diabetic foot care
- Wound care and pressure sore treatment
- New mom care
- Post-surgical care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy / Speech Language Pathologist
- Cardiac rehab for heart failure, after a heart attack, or after myocardial infarction
- Neurologic rehab such as stroke rehab
- Gait rehab and fall-injury prevention
- COPD rehab to improve breathing, speech, and independence
- Orthopedic rehab
- and much more