Trust Home Care, Inc. serves Maryland as a premiere health care agency employing experienced nursing professionals and caregivers who provide services in private homes, hospitals, retirement homes, and other facilities. As an independent, nurse-owned agency, we provide concierge-level service to our private clients who prefer personal attention. As a leading medical staffing agency, our clients are also businesses that need fill-in, temporary, or long-term nurses, therapists, aides, technicians and other medical staff.
A Well-Credentialed Healthcare Agency
Trust Home Care’s considerable credentials make this agency a trusted source of medical and personal care staff:
- State licensed
- VA approved
- Medicaid certified
- ACHC® accredited
- Owned and operated by a registered nurse with years of experience in acute care, sub-acute care, and long-term care.
With Trust Home Care, you can rest assured that each and every clinician meets the highest standards. For instance, our caregivers each meet the following criteria:
- Excellent reference checks, always including previous employment references, and at least three references total
- Clean criminal background checks
- Successful completion of a formal training program
- Successful completion of an initial skills evaluation at hire
- Completion of continuing education at least annually
- Successful completion of annual skills re-evaluations
- Spotless records of attendance and punctuality
Affordable Home Care
At Trust Home Care, we fully recognize the importance of the work we do, and that’s why we strive to make home care services affordable to all while not compromising quality of care. We accomplish this, in part, by customizing care plans to meet both the needs and budgets of our clients seeking private-duty home care. We participate with a number of insurance plans. We also participate in a number of government funded programs through veterans benefits and Medicaid. With Trust Home Care, Inc. Medicaid often pays up to 100% of home care costs.
If you are interested in nurse or aide staffing for your home or business, please contact us now to start a conversation.